Name of the Party
The party is named "Royalist Party of Israel".
Nature of the Party
The Royalist Party of Israel is a Humanist Party aiming at harmonizing the values of democratic liberalism with the noble values of monarchical conservatism in order to intensify the modernization of the State of Israel by preserving the identity values of the People of Israel.
1. Developing a strong and lasting peace with neighboring countries through close and privileged economic cooperation in the form of a Regional Economic Alliance (or Commonwealth). The Royalist Party believes that a stronger economic relationship with our direct neighbors is the intelligent way to significantly increase not only the State's Economy, but also to increase and consolidate regional peace and prosperity. Therefore, the program of the Royalist Party includes in its priorities the creation of a Regional Economic Alliance between the State of Israel and its neighboring countries: the "Mideast Commonwealth". Such an economic alliance must first involve military and intelligence cooperation to deliver and preserve the countries wishing to enter the Commonwealth of any local or regional terrorist organization.
2. Repatriation, assembly and integration in the Land of Israel of the people of Israel and of all its expatriates.
3. Regeneration of a national and international Consciousness around fundamental Jewish values and their importance for all Mankind. The Royalist Party believes that the reorientation of the study of the Torah towards the exposition of its inner meanings is at the root of the national awareness necessary to solve most of the fundamental problems in our society.
4. Preserving the undienability of the Jewish identity of the land of Israel.
5. Preservation and strengthening of a parliamentary system that guarantees the individual freedom of thought and the rights and values of the citizens.
6. Equality of rights and duties of all citizens and residents, without any basic discrimination.
7. Establishment of a Council of Elders. The program of the Royalist Party includes in its priorities the creation of a moral authority composed of the most eminent elder citizens of the people of Israel. The role of this Council of Elders will be to maintain the symbiosis between our modern society and the very fundamental values defining the people of Israel. It shall be able to revoke all decisions that endanger these values. It will be a national council. It will be at the level of the Supreme Court of Justice and, in time, will also be able to replace it.
8. Abolition of all homosexual propaganda. Homosexuality is the most basic form of rebellion against nature and the very essence of life. It is one of the oldest abominations against which the People of Israel was formed, and the very sign by which the worst enemies of Israel and of the human race have always distinguished themselves. Homosexuality is by no means natural, it is one of the first forms of sexual disorder created by man in order to promote sinuous moral disorder and, therefore, to engineer confused civilizations aspiring to normalize the abnormal all the way to their self-destruction. Homosexuality on display in the Land of Israel is an insult to all that Israel represents and one of the most serious dangers to the moral stability of humanity.
Therefore, the Royalist Party of Israel's includes in its priorities to extract any form of homosexual propaganda from the Israeli Society, while assisting the victims of homosexuality and of all other abominations derived from it, such as Pedophilia and Zoophilia. Homosexual relations between consenting adults remaining unexposed are not considered as propaganda.
9. Reform of the prison system. The incarceration system in the State of Israel, which is similar to that of all other Democracies, does not take into account the real re-education of detainees who have little or no chance of improvement, and therefore of compensating Society for their actions. The current prison system is not enough effective against violence, crime and bestiality it promotes itself through the inhuman conditions in which detainees often have to live together. Therefore, the Royalist Party includes in its priorities the creation of educational towns and villages where prisoners will be regrouped under normal conditions of life in order to successfully rehabilitate themselves as decent human beings. The current penitentiary structures will be transformed into transition centers and other necessary administrative buildings.
10. Housing reform. In a free economy system, the government should not have the right to limit the ability of its citizens to increase their financial power and wealth. However, as one of the State's priorities is also to protect and promote the well-being and happiness of its citizens, the Royalist Party's includes in its priorities the construction of quality housing, available at much lower prices and conditions than the current market can offer (an apartment estimated at around 2,000,000 shekels should be available at one third of its value, so at around 650,000 shekels). A series of rules will have to be applied around the acquisition and resale of these apartments, ensuring that they serve the purpose of enabling the proper citizens to own the homes they live in.
11. Freedom and accountability of the Press. The program of the Royalist Party includes in its priorities to release the press from any external or governmental influence. However, because the Press has a very important role to play in exposing and defending the Truth, all its organs will have to be fully responsible for their own publications.
12. Modernization of our Security and Intelligence services. The Royalist Party's agenda includes in its priorities to modernize and improve our Security and Intelligence services at all levels, providing them with everything they need to protect the interests and well-being of the State and its citizens. This includes increasing wages and improving the working conditions for all agents. A national holiday will be created in memory of those hidden heroes who work and fall in the shadows to enable our society to survive.
13. Help for the religious institutions. The Royalist Party is not a religious party, but promotes the Jewish values explained in the very books that our religious institutions manage to preserve and study. Therefore, the Royalist Party program includes financial, logistical, and political support for all Torah study centers aiming to understand and explain the scriptures of the written and spoken Torah (including the teaching and learning centers of the Noachide Laws). The program of the Royalist Party should also include the protection of all holy Sites.
14. Tax Reform and Simplification of the Taxation System. The complexity of the current taxation system favors individual bribery and subjugation through constant and very onerous pressure at all levels of our Society. The taxation system will have to be gradually and completely reformed, starting with the immediate abolition of the VAT. At the end, only a national tax of 10% will be levied on the gross income of all individuals and businesses.
15. Preservation of an economic system based on free trade independent of direct state interference and improvement of the general economic growth.
16. Refinement and provision for free of the education system at all levels for all citizens.
17. Improvement and provision for free of all health services for all citizens.
18. Revaluation of the pension rights.
19. Creation of a consumer protection office.
20. Creation of a food purity agency. Creation of an office in charge of controlling and enforcing the purity of food. The privatization of Kosher's certifications will continue to be allowed, but as corruption tends to evolve more easily in a system where Kosher certifications are traded for cash, the Royalist Party's agenda includes the creation of an office for Purity of Foods and a police department dedicated to fight against all forms of corruption in that area.
21. Protection and improvement of the quality of the environment and control of all nuisances (noise, pollution, etc.). The Royalist Party considers the protection of the Land of Israel's fauna and flora as the protection of the hidden heritage of the People of Israel. The Royalist Party considers strengthening the protection of citizens and residents of Israel against all excessive noise and waste of energy.
22. Development of uninhabited areas and development of disadvantaged neighborhoods. The Royalist Party includes in its priorities to exploit the vast space of the Negev area and to regulate the increase of the Bedouin settlements in the South of the Country, more particularly along the borders, favoring today the infiltration of illegal emigrants, all trafficking networks and potential terrorism. The Royalist Party also plans to develop, at the health, economic, security and social levels, disadvantaged neighborhoods regardless of their ethnic populations.
23. Development of Space Research and definition of new scientific objectives.
24. Integration of the minority populations into the State's Public administration.
25. Maintaining and Improving public and individual safety.
26. Preservation and adjustment of the National Service for Citizens and Residents in the Army and Public Services. The National Service should neither interrupt nor terminate the studies of members of any religious communities. These students may either be exempted from the National Service to continue their studies, or continue their studies within the National Service, then benefiting from additional financial support to that of the religious education organization to which they belong. Conscious of the great diversity of its members and the commitment of the members of these religious communities, the National Service will then have to separate them from the rest of its staff.
1. All citizens or residents of the State of Israel of 17 years old or more may become members of the Royalist Party if they share its ideals.
2. The Membership fees are set at 200 shekels per year The period of the membership is common for all members and extends from the first to the last day of the Jewish year. Membership fees can be paid in cash or bank check at the Royalist Party Headquarters or through the payment methods available at the Royalist Party's website at the following address: www.royalist.co.il, under the heading "Become Royalist". Each new member shall receive the Party's Cockade that they will be invited to wear.
3. All members must accept the membership clauses, available at the Party's Social Headquarters and on its official website (royalist.co.il).
4. Any member is free to cancel his membership at any time through written or oral official notification.
5. The Membership of the Royalist Party may be canceled or revoked in the following cases:
- If the member is registered as a member of a different political party.
- If the member is part of a competing organization or of an organization with opposite ideals to those of the Royalist Party.
- If the member is a sympathizer of any enemy organization of the People of Israel.
- If the member behaves in a way that harms the Royalist Party, damages its reputation or the reputation of one of its official members.
- If the member is found guilty of any criminal action or corruption.
- If the member does not pay his annual dues.
- If another member objects to his membership.
6. The Royalist Party's founding members will be, at first, appointed as judges of the Party's Court of Instance until other members could assist or replace them as auxiliary judges, depending on the evolution of the Party and the increase of the number of its members. Regulations relating to the operation of the court and the election of its members are to be defined at a later date.
7. Any member, even a volunteer, may be remunerated for specific actions. (Only the President of the Party can validate it or delegate it to a member of the Bureau of his choice)
8. The Royalist Party Regulations will be posted at the Party's headquarters, in all of its agencies and on its official Internet site, at
1. The Royalist Party's founding members form the Party's Bureau, leading and overseeing the proper functioning of the Party at all levels.
2. The Party's Office will be composed of:
- The President of the Party, whose role is to represent the Party in all acts of civil life (conventions, public relations, signing of contracts, hiring, sales, purchases, banks, etc.) and to supervise the general functioning of the Party. He will be required to ensure the execution of the decisions of the general assembly, including the decision to defend the interests of the Party in a court of Justice. He will have the right to reverse any decision and to validate any project against any decision. He will be the only one to assume all the civil and penal responsibility of the Party. He will have the right to take any precautionary action, and in this case to suspend the members of the Board from their duties.
- The Vice-President of the Party, whose role is to assist and replace the President of the Party when he is absent or unable to carry out his duties as President.
- The Treasurer of the Party whose role will be to establish or have established, under his responsibility, the accounts of the Party. He will be responsible for collecting the membership fees and will proceed, under the control of the President, to the payment of the expenses and the receipt of the revenues. He will be required to maintain the accounting records and to establish the annual accounts. He will be the only one with the President to have the signature on the Party's bank accounts.
- The Secretary of the Party whose role is to keep and classify registers, minutes, declarations, summonses, meetings and general meetings reports. He will also be in charge of the Party's correspondence and of the animation of the party's official website.
- The Director of Security and Intelligence whose role is to coordinate the security of the Members of the Bureau and of the Party. He will work under the supervision of the President and Vice-President.
3. The Palestinian Affairs department, headed by a special agent, will be responsible for ensuring relations between the Party and the Palestinian and Arab institutions in Israel. This department will report directly to the President and Vice-President of the Party.
4. Any member of the Bureau may delegate, under his full responsibility, to other persons of his choice the power to perform certain specified acts provided that they are referred to the other members of the Bureau who will have to validate his decision.
5. The composition of the members of the Bureau, including the Chairman and the Vice-Chairman, shall be recorded in separate documents.
1. The Party's Bureau members will consult informally to ensure the proper functioning of the Bureau and the Party. The rest of the functioning of the Office will be presented later.
2. Party members will meet annually. The rest of the functioning of the Party will be presented later.
3. An external and independent auditor will audit the accounts and the functioning of the Party in accordance with the Law.