Name of the Party
The party is named "Royalist Party of Israel".
Nature of the Party
The Israeli Royalist Party is a Humanist Party. Its objective is to guarantee a healthy modernization of the State of Israel by protecting the human fundamental values and the identity values of its citizens from democratic liberalism. The Israeli Royalist Party aims to promote the values and mechanisms of a harmonious monarchical society, better able to protect the basic values necessary for the development of a healthy and intelligent society.
1. Our Books deeply explain the original ties between Ishmael and Israel and the final awakening of the Arab nations who will restore the sacred Covenant between the true descendants of Abraham. This is how the Israeli Royalist Party aims to develop a solid and lasting peace with the neighboring countries of Israel and the Arab world through close and privileged economic cooperation in the form of a Regional Economic Alliance ( or Commonwealth). The Royalist Party believes that a stronger economic relationship with our direct neighbors is the smart way to significantly increase not only the State's Economy, but also to increase and consolidate regional peace and prosperity. Consequently, the program of the Royalist Party includes in its priorities the creation of a Regional Economic Alliance between the State of Israel and its neighboring countries, defined by "Mideast Commonwealth". Such an economic alliance must first involve military and security cooperation in order to free and preserve the countries-members of the Commonwealth from any local or regional terrorist organization.
2. The name of Israel, the people of Israel and the land of Israel can only be defined through the original texts of the Torah. The ownership of the land of Israel by the people of Israel is therefore clear, even if other nations may also have the right to reside there, as it was always the case. Thus the Repatriation, assembly and reintegration into the land of Israel of all members of the people of Israel and of all its expatriates remains a priority for the Israeli Royalist Party.
3. Since democratic liberalism tends to promote social progress to the detriment of basic human values, the objective of the Israeli Royalist Party is the Regeneration of a National and International Consciousness around the fundamental values of Israel and their importance for all Mankind. The Royalist Party believes that the reorientation of Torah study towards the intrinsic understanding of the original texts are at the basis of the national awareness, necessary to resolve most of the fundamental problems in our actual society.
4. The Israelite people in the land of Israel, in the State of Israel, can only evolve and flourish as such. This is how the Royalist Party is the defender of the Preservation of the Jewish identity of the land of Israel.
5. Contrary to the false ideas instilled by democratic education, the monarchical system is in no way a despotic system, nor even, like most democracies, a camouflaged dictatorial system, since a King, by definition, has the role of defend and guarantee the identity, values and well-being of its people, even if history shows us how many kings abused their positions and turned into despots thus betraying their duties as sovereign. This is how the Royalist Party is for the Maintenance and reinforcement of a parliamentary system guaranteeing individual freedom of thought as well as the rights and values of man and of the citizen.
6. Just as our Books remind us how to respect the stranger, having been foreigners in foreign lands ourselves, the Royalist Party supports the Equal Rights and Duties of all citizens and residents, without any basic discrimination. Free Justice services and the waiver of the obligation to be represented by a lawyer will also be reinstated.
7. Just as it is written in our Books to always seek the advice of our elders for any important decision, the Royalist Party has for objective the Creation of a Senate or Council of the elders of Israel. The program of the Royalist Party includes in its priorities the creation of a moral authority made up of the most eminent of the elder citizens of the people of Israel. The role of this Council of Elders will be to maintain the Symbiosis between our modern societies and the fundamental values of the People of Israel. It will be able to reverse decisions endangering these values. It will be a national council. It will be at the same level than that of the Supreme Court of Justice and will be able to replace it.
8. Reform of the prison system. The prison system of the State of Israel, which is similar to that of all other democracies, does not take into account the real re-education of prisoners who have only little or no chance of improving, and therefore, to compensate the Society for their actions. The current prison system is not effective enough towards the violence, crime and bestiality it generates through the inhuman conditions in which prisoners often have to reside together. Consequently, the program of the Royalist Party includes in its priorities the creation of educational towns and villages where the prisoners will be regrouped under normal conditions and will have to live a decent life in order to successfully re-educate themselves as decent human beings. The current prison structures will be transformed into transition centers and other necessary administrative buildings…
9. Housing reform. In a free economy system, the government does not have the right to limit the possibility of its citizens to increase their financial power. However, the interests of the State being to protect and promote the well-being and happiness of all of its citizens, the program of the Royalist Party includes in its priorities the construction of quality housing available at much lower prices and much better conditions than those in the current market. An apartment must be available for a third of its current value. A series of rules will have to be applied around the acquisition and resale of these apartments, guaranteeing the objective of enabling the poorest to own their own house.
10. The Press having a very important role to play in defending the Truth and Freedom in our Society, the Royalist Party includes in its priorities to free the Press from any external or governmental influence. However, as the Press has a very strong power of influence, all of its organs should be fully responsible for their own publications.
11. The sending of explorers to the Land of Canaan, mentioned in our Books, teaches us the crucial importance and the mechanisms of State Intelligence. Thus the Royalist Party has among its main objectives the modernization of our Security and Intelligence Services at all levels, to provide them with everything they need to safeguard the interests and the security of the State and of its citizens. This includes significantly increasing the wages of members of the Intelligence community and improving their working conditions. A national holiday, "the Day of the Unknown Soldier", will be created in memory of these hidden heroes who work and fall into darkness to allow our Society to survive. A Crisis Management office will be created to provide security, humanitarian and financial assistance to both citizens and businesses in all crisis situations.
12. Help for the religious institutions. The Royalist Party is not a Religious Party, but wants to promote the Jewish values explained in the very books that our religious institutions manage to preserve and study. Therefore, the program of the Royalist Party includes financial, logistical and political support to all Torah study centers which aim to understand and explain the written and oral Torah scriptures (including the teaching and learning centers of the Noachide Laws). The program of the Royalist Party must also include the protection of all the Holy places.
13. Tax reform and Simplification of the taxation system. The complexity of the current tax system favors corruption and individual enslavement by constant and very expensive pressure at all levels of our society. The tax system will have to be gradually and completely reformed, starting with the immediate elimination of VAT and social charges. Gradually, only a 10% tax will be levied on the gross income of all individuals and all businesses, resulting in the cancellation of any complex and expensive accounting.
14. Cancellation of the national lottery and privatization and regularization of the gaming houses and casinos.
15. Preservation of an economic system based on free trade, independent of any direct State interference and development of a general economic growth. Preservation of a minimum basic salary allowing a decent life for the most deprived citizens. Allocation of a basic salary to any housewife responsible for maintaining family balance. Help and assistance for companies in difficulty. Cancellation of property taxes for individuals.
16. Refinement and provision for free of the education system at all levels for all citizens.
17. Improvement and provision for free of all health services for all citizens.
18. In a so-called "liberal", "modern" or "democratic" system of society, families no longer take in and care for their elders, as it has been the case for millennia in most nations. This can also be explained by the fact that the principle of family, or Family system of life, is indeed on the brink of extinction in our modern societies. This is how the Royalist Party aims at the global revaluation of the pensions funds and the support of any family wishing to give the possibility to its elders to end their days decently and among their children.
19. Israel’s rich experience with people of low morality as well as the many Torah laws protecting ethics in commerce leads us to understand the importance of morality in the economy and trade. This is how the Royalist Party plans the creation of a Consumer Protection Office and the establishment of a license of Ethics for professional activity. Unconditionally granted to any professional, this license will allow its owner to exercise the profession of his choice but may be withdrawn if he is found guilty of voluntary actions aimed at defrauding his customers, employers or suppliers.
20. No need to mention how much our Books emphasize the crucial importance of the rules about food and eating. This is how the Royalist Party plans to create a Bureau for the purity of food. Privatization of Cacherut's certification services will remain authorized, but as corruption tends to evolve more easily in a system where Cacherut's certifications are exchanged for money, the program of the Royalist Party includes in its priorities the creation of an office for Food Purity and a Police Department specializing in the fight against all forms of corruption in this area. The re-establishment of private markets will be authorized to encourage all local and natural food production.
21. Protection and improvement of the quality of the environment and control of all nuisances (noise, pollution, etc.). The Royalist Party considers the protection of the Land of Israel's fauna and flora as the protection of the hidden heritage of the People of Israel. The Royalist Party considers strengthening the protection of citizens and residents of Israel against all excessive noise and waste of energy.
22. Development of uninhabited areas and development of disadvantaged neighborhoods. The Royalist Party includes in its priorities to exploit the vast space of the Negev area and to regulate the increase of the Bedouin settlements in the South of the Country, more particularly along the borders, favoring today the infiltration of illegal emigrants, all trafficking networks and potential terrorism. The Royalist Party also plans to develop, at the health, economic, security and social levels, disadvantaged neighborhoods regardless of their ethnic populations.
23. Development of Space Research and definition of new scientific objectives.
24. Integration of the minority populations into the State's Public administration.
25. Maintaining and Improving public and individual safety.
26. Preservation and adjustment of the National Service for Citizens and Residents in the Army and Public Services. The National Service should neither interrupt nor terminate the studies of members of any religious communities. These students may either be exempted from the National Service to continue their studies, or continue their studies within the National Service, then benefiting from additional financial support to that of the religious education organization to which they belong. Conscious of the great diversity of its members and the commitment of the members of these religious communities, the National Service will then have to separate them from the rest of its staff.
1. All citizens or residents of the State of Israel of 17 years old or more may become members of the Royalist Party if they share its ideals.
2. The Membership fees are set at 200 shekels per year The period of the membership is common for all members and extends from the first to the last day of the Jewish year. Membership fees can be paid in cash or bank check at the Royalist Party Headquarters or through the payment methods available at the Royalist Party's website at the following address: www.royalist.co.il, under the heading "Become Royalist". Each new member shall receive the Party's Cockade that they will be invited to wear.
3. All members must accept the membership clauses, available at the Party's Social Headquarters and on its official website (royalist.co.il).
4. Any member is free to cancel his membership at any time through written or oral official notification.
5. The Membership of the Royalist Party may be canceled or revoked in the following cases:
- If the member is registered as a member of a different political party.
- If the member is part of a competing organization or of an organization with opposite ideals to those of the Royalist Party.
- If the member is a sympathizer of any enemy organization of the People of Israel.
- If the member behaves in a way that harms the Royalist Party, damages its reputation or the reputation of one of its official members.
- If the member is found guilty of any criminal action or corruption.
- If the member does not pay his annual dues.
- If another member objects to his membership.
6. The Royalist Party's founding members will be, at first, appointed as judges of the Party's Court of Instance until other members could assist or replace them as auxiliary judges, depending on the evolution of the Party and the increase of the number of its members. Regulations relating to the operation of the court and the election of its members are to be defined at a later date.
7. Any member, even a volunteer, may be remunerated for specific actions. (Only the President of the Party can validate it or delegate it to a member of the Bureau of his choice)
8. The Royalist Party Regulations will be posted at the Party's headquarters, in all of its agencies and on its official Internet site, at
1. The Royalist Party's founding members form the Party's Bureau, leading and overseeing the proper functioning of the Party at all levels.
2. The Party's Office will be composed of:
- The President of the Party, whose role is to represent the Party in all acts of civil life (conventions, public relations, signing of contracts, hiring, sales, purchases, banks, etc.) and to supervise the general functioning of the Party. He will be required to ensure the execution of the decisions of the general assembly, including the decision to defend the interests of the Party in a court of Justice. He will have the right to reverse any decision and to validate any project against any decision. He will be the only one to assume all the civil and penal responsibility of the Party. He will have the right to take any precautionary action, and in this case to suspend the members of the Board from their duties.
- The Vice-President of the Party, whose role is to assist and replace the President of the Party when he is absent or unable to carry out his duties as President.
- The Treasurer of the Party whose role will be to establish or have established, under his responsibility, the accounts of the Party. He will be responsible for collecting the membership fees and will proceed, under the control of the President, to the payment of the expenses and the receipt of the revenues. He will be required to maintain the accounting records and to establish the annual accounts. He will be the only one with the President to have the signature on the Party's bank accounts.
- The Secretary of the Party whose role is to keep and classify registers, minutes, declarations, summonses, meetings and general meetings reports. He will also be in charge of the Party's correspondence and of the animation of the party's official website.
- The Director of Security and Intelligence whose role is to coordinate the security of the Members of the Bureau and of the Party. He will work under the supervision of the President and Vice-President.
3. The Palestinian Affairs department, headed by a special agent, will be responsible for ensuring relations between the Party and the Palestinian and Arab institutions in Israel. This department will report directly to the President and Vice-President of the Party.
4. Any member of the Bureau may delegate, under his full responsibility, to other persons of his choice the power to perform certain specified acts provided that they are referred to the other members of the Bureau who will have to validate his decision.
5. The composition of the members of the Bureau, including the Chairman and the Vice-Chairman, shall be recorded in separate documents.
1. The Party's Bureau members will consult informally to ensure the proper functioning of the Bureau and the Party. The rest of the functioning of the Office will be presented later.
2. Party members will meet annually. The rest of the functioning of the Party will be presented later.
3. An external and independent auditor will audit the accounts and the functioning of the Party in accordance with the Law.